Work Related Learning
Giving students the skills to successfully enter the workplace is a fundamental part of the education we offer at Thurston Community College and essential to this is having the opportunity to experience the work place. Our Year 10 students have the opportunity to undertake one week of work experience in the summer term.
Work Experience week will take place during the week commencing 1 July 2019 and it is expected that all students will take up this opportunity.
- Year 10 Work Experience and Achieving at GCSE Level presentation
- Work Experience Placement Request Form
- User Guide to Alltogether
- Induction Checklist for Employers
- Learning Fact Sheet
- Work Experience Record Booklet 2019
- Work Placement The Right Start