Each student at Thurston Community College has their own page on the secure GO4Schools website. This page can be accessed by the student, their parents/carers and by College teaching staff. On your child's page you will find:
- Details of Home Study (homework) tasks and lunchtime Home Study Catch-Up sessions
- Assessment results in each subject (alongside Agreed Target grades in Years 10 to 13)
- Attendance tracking
- Behaviour (including recognition and sanctions)
In addition, at various times of the year Snapshot Reports capturing headline performance information are published on GO4Schools under Progress and Reports. For more information about how to understand and use the information provided on GO4Schools, please read the document Your Child's Academic progress - A Guide for Parents (4th edition).
Parents/Carers: How to log-in to GO4Schools for the first time
- Please click on the link below to access the GO website (GO4Schools website for parents)
- Click on the ‘First-time User?’ link
- Enter the email address which you have registered with the College
- Click on the ‘New password’ box
- GO4Schools will send you an email with a link which you can follow to create your password.
- Once you have logged-in, you will be able to re-set your password (under ‘My Settings’) to something more memorable if you so choose.
You can also log-in to GO4Schools via the ‘GO4Schools’ link at the top of the Thurston Community College website homepage. Once on the GO4Schools page, please ensure that you click on the ‘Parents’ icon (top right). You will then be asked to enter your email and password in the relevant boxes provided.
The GO4Schools App is now available (and Free) to download from the Apple App Store and Google Play (for android phones). The App is a very straight-forward way to check your child’s Home Study (homework), timetable, attendance and behaviour (recognition and sanctions). Assessment information will be available to view on the App shortly.